Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SIN

When your people sin against you and there is no one who does not sin and in your anger you let
their enemies defeat them and take them as prisoners. 2 Ch 6:36
Who ever sins is guilty of breaking God`s law, because sin is a breaking of the law. 1 Jn 3:4
As they stood there asking him questions, he straightened up and said to them. "Whichever one of you has committed no sin may throw the first stone at her." Jn 8:7
The king sent for Moses and Aron and said, "This time I have sinned: The Lord is in the right, and my people and I are in the wrong. Ex 9:27
The people came to Moses and said , "We sinned when we spoke against the Lord and against you. Now pray to the Lord to take these snakes away. So Moses prayed for the people. Nu 21:7
My people cry out to me, even though our sins accuse us. Help us, Lord as You have promised. We have turned against You many times , we have sinned against You. Jr 14:7
We have sinned, we have been evil, we have done wrong. We have rejected what You commanded us to do and have turned away from what you showed us was right. Dn 9:5

And in this way you will be sinning against Christ by sinning against you Christian brothers and wounding their week conscience. 1Cor 8:12
But if you treat people according to their outward appearance, you are guilty fo sin,and the Law condemns you as a lawbreaker. Jas 8:12
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and there is no truth in us. But if we confess our sins to God , He will keep his promise and do what is right. He will forgive us our sins and purify us from all our wrongdoing. 1Jn 1:8-10

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and there is no truth in us. But if we confess our sins to God, He will keep his promise and do what is right. He will forgive us our sins and purify us from all our wrongdoing. 1Jn 1:8-10

O Lord, do to me whatever shall seem good in Thy sight. If Thou wilIest that I should be in darkness, blessed be Thou! If Thou wilIest that I should be in light, still blessed be Thou! If Thou deignest to comfort me, blessed be Thou! And if Thou wilIest that I should be afflicted, equally blessed be Thou forever! I will willingly suffer for Thee, O Lord, whatever Thou wilIest should come upon me. I am ready to receive alike from Thy hand good and evil, sweet and bitter, joy and sadness, and to give thanks for everything that befalls me. Keep me only from all sin and I will fear neither death nor Hell. Cast me not off forever, nor blot me out of the Book of Life, and whatsoever tribulation befalleth me shall not hurt me.

No comments:

Friends
  • Karen
  • Tina
  •